This position will be working in the field of mechanical engineering on Chemical Plant “Caustic Soda, Chlorine Hcl Production projects. Candidate shall possess strong computer skills, strong writing and communication skills and shall work well in a team environment. The candidate will work under the direction of senior level engineers and will work on multidisciplinary projects. The projects will include new development, modernization, and rehabilitation of mechanical equipment. Systems will include Chlorine Gas, NaOH and HCl.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Perform design for the mechanical discipline using knowledge of relevant software programs.
- Work with other engineering disciplines and professionals in the coordination of projects under the direction of a senior engineer/ designer.
- Perform field work as directed by a senior engineer/ designer.
- Perform calculations to analyze and design individual mechanical system components using company standard software and proprietary manufacturer software.
- Assist with collecting data and gathering information to support design decisions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the senior engineering staff.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Understanding of drafting/design tool such as AutoCAD.
- Ability to participate and collaborate in project team setting and to engage in creative and critical thought.
- Understanding of mechanical engineering concepts and ability to effectively communicate ideas to others.
- Ability to interpret sketches, drawings, building program and other similar material.
- Understanding and experience working with FEA, CFD and 3D modeling programs is a plus.
- Ability to take direction, follow process and accept feedback and suggestions from Senior Engineers/Designers
- Requires understanding of Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field. Master’s preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
Primary Location :Al-Dhalil, Zarqa Government
Job : Mechanical Engineer
Schedule : Full-time